A.C. Moore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.C. Moore Interview Questions

2.4

Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty much just talking 1:1 with manager. It was super laid back and really chill. Haven't heard back yet, though.

They gave me a paper and I had to go online and fill out a background check. That was really it.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Berlin, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

They pulled my resume and emailed me to set up an interview. The process to get the interview was easy, one email and a reply. Jeremy DiStephano HR Coordinator conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed the job requirement and some history of AC Moore along with my resume. I enjoyed the interview made me fell comfortable from the start. Definitely ranks very high, 5 Stars to Jeremy.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A.C. Moore in October 2015.

Interview

Two interviews along with 30 min prescreening. When asked....honest about current salary...clear by third interview do not want to pay what I currently make. Two weeks later no call or follow up. HR reach asking me if I would like to apply. I wrote back....guess I didn't get the job. Very unprofessional group, do not waste your time.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.C. Moore in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty average, asking the usual questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "what are your strengths and weaknesses?" I found that it was difficult to explain my "artistic" qualities in words, mainly because I am not artsy with my hands, but with a camera. The interviewer was very dull and did not seem to have much interest in what I had to say, but that could be a problem at the location. The interview was at most 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies that are related the position?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore.

Interview

Was not what I thought. Was instructed to make a wreath and a centerpiece at the interview. Manager did not ask me any information about my background or previous employment.

Interview Questions

• To actually make two projects in a small amount of time right there on the spot at the interview.   1 Answer

Cashier/Custom Framer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website after searching for positions. I sent my resume and cover letter and in a few days I heard back from the assistant store manager. He asked which position I would be interested in. The interview was very basic but pleasant and lasted only about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult for me, but I have a background in art and framing so I had a huge advantage. Interview took place in back office of store. Some questions I remember:

Full or part time? Which position (if you're like me and qualify for several available ones)?
      Why A.C. Moore?
      What skills / abilities can you bring to the table? How would you use them?
      Answer Question

Project Planning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Berlin, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got an email asking me for phone interview after a day, then went in for a personal interview after I passed the phone interview. There was a lot of explanation I received about the position and the company and it took up most of my time. Personally, I think that I was not offered the job because I just graduated from college which is discrimination for me.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions asked about the position. 2 people interviewed me and lasted for about an hour and a half.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.C. Moore.

Interview

I applied in April of 2013; got a call from the manager in May and started working in June. The interview was fairly easy he was reading them off a page. If you have flexible hours they will hire you in a heartbeat. The questions were very standard; "Why do you want to work for AC Moore?" "Are you interested in arts and crafts?" etc.

Custom Framing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Columbia, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called less than a week after applying. The person sounded very friendly over the phone, however, when I arrived for the job interview, the person seemed to not be interested. They asked very few questions, and seemed to be unprepared. The manager was asked to see me, and they did not even have any questions for me. The entire interview lasted about 30 minutes: 10 minutes of it was silence as I watched the person flip through my application, 10 minutes was spent waiting for either person to come talk to me, 5 minutes of being asked questions, and 5 minutes of answering questions. I was told I fit the requirements, and they believed I could do it but I was never called back in or even told if the position had been filled. Two months later, I see another job post online for the same position.