A.C. Moore Sales-Stocking, Cashier, Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.C. Moore Sales-Stocking, Cashier, Customer Service Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Richmond, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was encouraged to fill out an application and interview on the spot. Interview was fairly basic with the exception of a few scripted questions. Hiring manager was professional and made me feel confident in my choice to apply with the company. I was told that the management and coworkers were like family and treated each other well. I felt that my interviewer was 100% honest about my pay, possibility of benefits and over all job duties and policies.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. The questions only seem difficult because you are in an interview and feel put on the spot. Example: what does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is decided by corporate after the job offer is made. There are different rates of pay for every position in the store. I didn't expect a big pay rate for the sales associate position. I accepted the job expecting minimum wage to later find out that i was offered more.

Other Interview Reviews for A.C. Moore

Sales-Stocking, Cashier, Customer Service Interview

Interview

Very easy, more like a chat than an interview. Very laid back pleasant experience. Not stressful at all like some companies. Application taken and was talked to on the spot. Said they would call within a week and they did.

Interview Questions

Better pay closer to home.

Sales-Stocking, Cashier, Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.C. Moore in March 2007.

Interview

I was interviewed over phone and then in person. The process was the usual questions and answers. This is a no-brainer and basically, a monkey could do the job requirements... I worked there for about 5 months and hated it. I worked before the store opened and it was great. Setting up displays and products. This was great until the customers came in an ravaged the store like a pack of wolves. Customers and store management sucked. Once the store opened and upper level management left, everything went downhill fast.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in five years?   1 Answer