A-LIGN Penetration Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

A-LIGN Penetration Tester Interview Questions

Interviews at A-LIGN

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone discussing the day to day procedures of the job and information about myself with a Senior Campus Recruiter. The second interview included more in-depth questions from the Manager of Quality Staff and Training. The third interview was with two staff members, Manager of Quality Staff and Training and Director of Cyber Risk and Privacy. The two team members discussed the activities involved in the job and more background about myself.

Overall, thee interview process was extremely organized and very comfortable!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A-LIGN

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

Very smooth process, visited their corporate office with a group of other applicants to meet the team and interview. Interviewed with four people. Everyone in their office including my interviewers were incredibly friendly and opening to answering my questions. Interview questions seem to be more oriented to if one is a good culture fit rather than technical.
    Overall a very low stress, positive experience

Interview Questions

• Of our four core values, which one do you most identify with and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Athens, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Met with two interviewers at an on campus interview. They were very friendly and personable. The questions asked were more geared towards whether or not your character would be a good fit for the company. Not a lot of technical questions were asked.

Penetration Tester Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A-LIGN in March 2014.

Interview

Interview by Practice manager. Practice manager asked a serious of interpersonal questions, then technical questions. After asking technical questions interviewer ask If there were any questions. You then are given a personality test to take. This is to gauge if you are compatible with the culture. after you get through that you are given if applicable an offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe TCP handshake
      2. What is the difference between UDP and TCP