Cover image for A New Leaf

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

A New Leaf Youth Care Worker Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 10 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A New Leaf

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview was straight to the point. They had a recruiter asking questions first and the scheduled a follow up with the supervisor. The interviews were no longer than 15 minutes each and they just ask you scenarios on what you would do in that particular situation.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A New Leaf

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A New Leaf in May 2017

Interview

Interview was simple, straight-forward, no fluff. Informal, the most important question was surrounding experience with kids. Hiring process took a bit of time; not sure if hiring manager forgot about hiring me or I am not even supposed to get the job, or it just escaped their mind. Had to reach out to Hiring Manager a few times due to the confusion.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have working with kids?
  • What would you do if you don't agree with another staff? How would you resolve conflict?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Work at A New Leaf? Share Your Experiences

A New Leaf logo

A New Leaf Photos

+ Add Photo
A New Leaf photo of: Melinda prepares to work as a case manager in A New Leaf's shelter services programs.
A New Leaf photo of: Colette and volunteers help prepare meals at one of A New Leaf's shelters.
A New Leaf photo of: Large volunteer groups often prepare meals at A New Leaf's homeless and domestic violence shelters.
A New Leaf photo of: Melinda and Jess deliver food to a domestic violence shelter
A New Leaf photo of: A New Leaf lights our administrative office purple for domestic violence awareness month.
A New Leaf photo of: Colette helps with many administrative tasks, and also helps recruit interns at program sites across the Valley!
A New Leaf photo of: Laura attends an event with community volunteers!

Expert Career Advice