A.S. Watson Group Group CRM Analytics Manager, Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.S. Watson Group Group CRM Analytics Manager, Europe Interview Questions

Interviews at A.S. Watson Group

1 Interview Review

Group CRM Analytics Manager, Europe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted via email by HR, and subsequently had an initial telephone interview with HR. Was told I would hear back within a week regarding a F2F interview, and then via email that it would take a little bit longer, as the department manager was on holiday. After 2 weeks I had still not heard anything, so I sent a follow up email. No response to this email, so after 1 week I managed to find a telephone number to call. Got through to a colleague, who said I'd be contacted back the same day. Did then get an email response back informing me that the job had been downgraded to "Senior Data Scientist", and if I were still interested, a telco interview could be arranged with the department manager. This took place 3 days later. He promised me I would hear back after 1-2 weeks. After 2 weeks with no response, I sent a follow up email to the HR manager: no response. After 2 more weeks a further follow up email: no response.

Interview Questions