A.S. Watson Group Senior Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

A.S. Watson Group Senior Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at A.S. Watson Group

1 Interview Review

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

My first round interview was a meeting with the potential manager and a talent coordinator from their HR team, both were lovely and the interview felt more like a conversation than an interrogation. There were no scary "what are all your weaknesses?!" type questions but was engaging and thorough as we spoke about my skills, experience and how they'd fit within the role and organisation.

Unfortunately the role did not work out as planned and ultimately I did not make it through to further rounds of the interview process but the people I dealt with were great and it seems like an awesome company with some very talented people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and the role you're interviewing for?   Answer Question
  • Can you give me an example of where you've had a challenge in a previous role and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
  • How would your experience make you a suitable candidate for this role?   Answer Question
  • Describe the analytics process you'd use to identify *x* given *y*?   Answer Question

A.S. Watson Group Response

Jun 21, 2017

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is important to us and we wish you all the very best of luck!