A.T. Kearney Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

The process consisted of an on campus interview which included a very basic market sizing case question and behavioral questions. The final interview round was an all-day event at Chicago headquarters. I was notified of the results of my interview after a week.

Interview Questions

• This day included face to face interviews, case studies, an Excel and Access abilities test, and a case presentation. The face to face interviews were mainly behavorial with a basic case question at the end. I also was asked a few questions regarding queries and data structures. The case presentation was the most difficult part of the day in my opinion.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process consisted of two phone interviews (each with a fairly basic case study) and an all-day interview in Chicago that included 5-7 face to face interview, case studies and lunch with the other interviewees and members of the interviewing team. The interviewers tended to focus on past experiences, ability to communicate and 3-4 case studies.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you do professionally that would disappoint an employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received a call and the offer was outlined; I was asked to call by the end of the week with a reply. I was told to please call with any questions or counteroffers prior that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round is on-campus interview. I was the only candidate selected from my school. Then they flew me to Chicago office for the final round. Hotel is very close to the office.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

They have 1 behavioral and 1 case. The case was a bit harder than average. They called a few days later and explained why I didn't get an offer. Very smooth process and they were the only company to call and explain their reasoning to help me improve.

Interview Questions

• Run me through your resume, why consulting, all the standard questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

I applied for Shanghai Office, and got a pretalk invitation after 2 weeks.
    Pretalk was simple with only one behavioral question and a market sizing.
    Round1 interview includes 2 case interviews. The first one was hard. I was asked to come up with criteria to filter investment target

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Tell me something that is not on your resume.
      Market Sizing Case: How many coke producing machines are sold in China each year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

First round in University
    Second round in their office
    Interviews were easy.
    Test was difficult since I did not have MS Access or VB experience.
    Typical management consulting firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

1st Round - On campus and fit Qs
    2nd Round - Onsite. 3 45 min Interviews on case,fit and brain teasers. 3 hr Skills assessment Test.

Everything went smoothly but got a rejection mail in the end.

Interview Questions

• Walt Disney has some promotional event and you got to examine if it would be profitable.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an all day event in the Chicago Office of several interviews in the morning followed by lunch, followed by a skills assessment. It was an exhausting day, but overall it was well planned and everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Case study questions to understand your problem solving abilities...typical consultant interview style questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Round 1: 45 minutes case and behavioral questions
    Round 2: a whole day interviews including behavioral questions and case presentation, the case presentation required candidates to analyze the business case and gave recommendations in a bit over 1 hour

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Phone Screening, interviews with 2 Managers, final round with 3 Principal/Partner. The interview was progressively difficult with the Partner demanding the most. Final interview was with a Principal for personality fit. They give you a chance to ask any questions. You must demonstrate you understand the culture and why you fit.