A.T. Kearney Analytics Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Analytics Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.8

Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

I talked with some of the company representatives during a job fair and I was invited for a second interview on the next day. First day experience was good and I was able to impress them but unfortunately on the second day two of the rudest and most unprofessional people that I could imagine interviewed me. One of them didn't even know how to sit on the chair like a normal person and he was staring at the walls and he was giving me ridiculous smiles ever. I thought the company was doing a great job and I was really interested but all I can say is that I was not the only person who had a bad experience with them and I heard some one else left the interview session in the middle of the process and asked to gave her resume back just because the interviewer's unprofessional and rude attitude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview is case interview and behavioral based. I had my initial 2 interviews on campus where simple market sizing cases were given. For the final round I was called to the main office in Chicago for complete day. The first round was an excel- access based test where you would be required to analyze data using your excel- access skills and answer a set of questions. This was followed by 3 rounds of case and behavioral interviews. After that there was another round where you are given an hour to analyze a case problem and create a presentation for the same.

Interview Questions

• How many planes land in Chicago O'Hare international airport in a given day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

I did the interview through the school recruiting.
    The first round was at school which was a 45 interview with a focus on behavioral questions and a short 15 minutes market sizing.
    The second round was in Chicago office: 1. Excel test 2. three back to back interviews and 3. Written case.
    Excel test was an hour test on an excel sheet. Knowledge of regression, pivot table and the capability to get insight into the data is important.
    Three interviews were mostly with senior managers or partners. Two of them gave a short case as well. The main focus was on communication skills and data analytics experiences.
    Written case: 75 minutes to read the case, do the analysis and make a powerpoint (not on sticky sheets). Presented for 10 minutes and was questioned by the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• - Failure question
      - How do you do when you are not interested in a topic in a meeting or class.
      - Have you recently learned something new?   Answer Question

Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in February 2010.

Interview

Starts with 2 rounds of phone interviews and then all day on-site interview. 1st interview is behavioural, 2nd interview has a mini-case/problem-solving, 3rd is mini problem solving with a 3 hour access/excel case.

Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Round 0: Initial phone call with the hiring manager
    Round 1: A 40' behavioral interview with an Associate, followed by a technical test
    Round 2: A 40' behavioral interview with a Sr. Principal, followed by a shorter more general/fit type interview with a Partner

Heard back on the decision the very next day

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a time when you managed conflict in your team;   Answer Question
    • 2. Tell me a time when you faced a challenging client   Answer Question