A.T. Kearney Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY).

Interview

2 to 3 interviews depending on the pipeline you enter from. Most is school hiring; occasionally industry hiring into specific practices. 1st interview will be a phone screen. 2nd interview will be a in person, 2 case interviews, and 3rd will be 3 parts. One will be a behavioral interview, one will be a case interview, and the last will be a case presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case interview - always expect the unexpected with case solving interviews   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Campus hiring process
    Got to know people in the firm and vice versa during various events on campus including coffee chats, case study practices etc.
    Interview settings are comfortable and not aggressive or attacking
    Diversity is highly respected and appreciated

Negotiation

Offers are standard when out of campus
    Smaller items such as moving fees etc could be negotiated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

two rounds, in total about 5 1:1 interviews

Interview Questions

• The personal questions, you should be prepared with good stories to tell   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

In the first round, there will be 2 one-on-one interviews (case interview + behavioral). The final round will have 2 case and behavioral interviews along with a written case before partners (depending on the office). The case interviews were difficult of course, but manageable if you are comfortable with the case interview process; the written case, however, was very, very hard.

Interview Questions

• The written case was the most difficult component. You'll be given a bunch of data, and will have an hour to prepare a recommendation before partners who then bombard you with questions that you need to be able to handle deftly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY).

Interview

1 telephone; 4 cases + 1 case presentation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview itself was easy and the case they gave was relatively straightforward for both rounds. The 2nd round interviewer they put in front of me was very inexperienced and could not get over the fact that I was more qualified for the job than she was. Once that became apparent, I've tried to get her past it and get her to move on but it created an uneasy tone for the rest of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• The case was a classic M&A case from any case prep book. They had a company that was looking to expand in a different region, what are the considerations type of scenario.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

2 case interviews on campus.
    2 cases and a fit interview at the office

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Very difficult interview experience, must have broad skillset, real world application and presentation skills

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

The first round was conducted via Skype and consisted of one behavior and one case. The second round was on site and consisted of two behaviors and one case.

Interview Questions

• What was the best presentation you gave?
      Name a time you received a negative reaction at work that surprised you.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

They asked me about case questions and behavior questions(Why a.t.kearney, why consulting). I took four interviews before I got an offer. Final round questions were almost about behavior and past experiences.

Interview Questions

See What A.T. Kearney Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Director in New York, NY

Pros: “Having worked in Global Production Services for well over a decade I've had the opportunity to work on many value-added deliverables. In the past year, since our department began...”“Having worked in Global Production Services for well over a decade I've had the opportunity to work on many value-added deliverables. In the past year, since our department began reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, we've seen an increase in opportunities to collaborate with Marketing on some exciting digital deliverables. The CMO has proactively included Production Services in her strategic direction and we've been able to bring in several new talented graphic designers to help with the digital demands. There's new energy and excitement in Production Services now that we have the opportunity to collaborate on higher value-added digital work along with our normal heavy workload of PPT and Word.” – Full Review