A.T. Kearney Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.9

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in July 2010.

Interview

I think the interviewers are more approachable than I thought. They are supportive when I was stuck during the case interviews. Overall speaking, I think the experience is very good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in September 2008.

Interview

Campus interview - All case based with one case with presentaion

Interview Questions

• Questions were very specific to the case. No wild cards or in-depth personality questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

not negotiable - starting offer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

My interviewer was late, and all but ran me through the interview. Interview consisted of a case and fit questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Written case to be presented on PPT in 45 mins, followed by 10 min presentation. Case was about US music industry, focus on profitability. There were 5 questions, basically on how to returning to being a market leader. Interviewer asked a few general questions before start of presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case was about US music industry, focus on profitability   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2018.

Interview

I found the interview process below standards that the company claims it is at. I had 4 rounds of 1h interviews, and I did not get the offer. When I reached out for feedback, I was told by my last interviewer that it was a joint decision of all the interviewers who I had talked to. However, when I reached out to the other three, they said they had no idea. So it boils down to - if one person doesn't like you, you are out.

Associate Interview

Interview

Het waren 2 gesprekken met managers. Beide duurde van ongeveer een uur. Het eerste gedeelte bestond vooral uit persoonlijke en motivatie vragen en het tweede gedeelte bestond uit een case

Interview Questions

• Waarom wil je binnen strategie consulting beginnen?   1 Answer