A.T. Kearney Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

interviewed at a career fair in Boston. The first question was a market sizing question. The interviewer let you choose a city, and then give you a specific question. ATKearney's people are nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Consultant Interview

Interview

case interview where you expected to solve a problem in various parts, talk through your assumptions, come to an answer, and present back to the interviewer, all within 30-45mins. there were 4-6 interviews, the process took 4-5 weeks on average.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process.. They prioritize structure over creativity and originality. So be strucrude. They're interview process is fast.
    1. Interview with response by end of day
    2. Final interview the next day at their office.

Great staff. Actually enjoyed networking. The case is straight forward, however they tend to pick industries which aren't well known. So the questions you ask really matter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

First round - on campus interview; good gpa, resume, networking
    Second round/final round - on site; three interviews, one case, two behavioral. The case is fairly straight forward, and at this level, mathematical errors will be influential. Behaviorals are typically conversational; be calm and confident.

Interview Questions

• What's your five year plan?   Answer Question
    • This industry can be hard. Can you manage stressful situations?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something interesting that you have learnt in this past one year.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in October 2017.

Interview

There was a 45 minute behavioral interview, and a 45 minute case interview. Both of the interviews were a virtual interview for me. The behavioral interview was what you would expect, and I was just asked about my relevant experiences and life stories. The case interview was more frustrating for me, and I have done other case interviews for other consulting firms. My interviewer was looking for a very specific answer, and for me to ask very certain specific questions instead of evaluating my thought process.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience at work when someone was mad at you about something you did?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Moscow (Russia)) in October 2010.

Interview

First round of interviews consisted of interviews with three people. It was structured in a typical way: about 10 minutes for personal fit/competency interview, about 30 min. case interview and about 5 min for questions. 2 interviews were in English and the third one was in Russian, since I applied to Moscow office.

Got a better one

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

after submitting the CV they contacted me to schedule an interview with somebody from outside the country , with limitted time options. the meeting was established and the interview consisted in a discussion, not structured, with questions about the market, general characteristics and personal opinions about the perspectives of the actors performing in the specific field of interest.

Interview Questions

• market overview, description, SWOT analysis, why apply for the job, etc   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

3 rounds with case study interview at each round. First round was simple interview with a consultant, with 15 minutes questions on motivation, 40 minutes case study and then 5 minutes open questions at the end.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2014.

Interview

The first round interview process went very smooth, especially considering that I was interviewing outside Dubai (where I had applied) via Skype. Both interviewers for the first round were very friendly and were really interested to get to know me and what I wanted to achieve.

I was selected to progress to the second and final round but while HR was looking to schedule my final round they turned back saying that they will not progress with my candidacy!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Consulting at A.T. Kearney and specifically in the Middle East?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Quite structured. Lots of brainteasers and market sizing questions. You should be familiar with typical consulting case questions. Interviewers are coming from diverse backgrounds and interview process includes employees from different countries regardless the office you apply for.