A.T. Kearney Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

4 steps - GMAT test, group dynamics, 2 case interviews and final case interview with a Partner.
Gmat was similar to standard tests we find on the internet. Group dynamics had 5 members and we had to present the case results by the end. 2 first case interviews were directed by the interviewer and final case interview was open style

Interview Questions

• A difficult situation and how I overcame that   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 round interview process. First round critical thinking. Second round problem solving. Third round culture fit. The first 2 rounds are individual one on one interviews. The last round is in a group setting with a partner from the firm present. The key is really impressing the first 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking: how many trips would a tanker require to fulfil the oil needs of a country?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

In general the test before getting an interview was quite hard, GMAT-like split into several sections. You obtain a short overview of the exam from HR department before taking the actual test, however the time given - amount of questions is really extreme.

Interview Questions

• Case-style interview, should definitely know economics and business knowledge terms and basics.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Ciudad de México (Brazil)) in February 2016.

Interview

A GMAT style exam one week, once you passed the exam it was followed by 3 rounds of interviews. Each interview was 2 traditional case studies. After each round they would call to give you feedback and if you got into the next round.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

It is was an interview for internship position based on Seoul office. I was contacted for interview the next day after submitting my resume. It was a 30 minute 1:1 interview by Business Analyst

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the resume, why consulting, mini case question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience, easy case study, detailed math work. The interview needed extra attention to detail. But overall, the case was easy and straightforward and the interviewer was helpful and friendly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

First round 1 interview with a principle, second round two interviews with a manager and one with a partner. Partially motivation question and partially business cases. The environment was very informal an friendly, so complexly a positive experience.

Interview Questions

A.T. Kearney Response

Jan 4, 2018 – Global Head of Communications

Delighted to hear that your interview experience aligns with our firm culture - friendly and collaborative. Enjoy your A.T. Kearney journey.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2017.

Interview

After a company presentation at the university, there was a GMAT exam. Following that, I did a group case interview, and later on there were two interviews with a firm consultant and a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone was upset, angry or disappointed at you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Everything is same as in other consultancies. GMAT-like test and a series of interviews with business cases (more or less typical, not really difficult) and fit-questions (mainly trying to understand why you choose A.T. Kearney). I had three rounds of interview, with Associate, Manager and Partner.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was held at my home university, where the consultant interviewed me for approx. 35 minutes. Basically, we started talking about my background and constantly relating it to my behaviour and personality, i.e. my reactions in lets say a team dispute and so on. The consultant was very professional, and in the end offered some advice on how to improve certain things, which was really helpful.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult questions, but the whole interview process seeks for attention and concetration. I was given an evolving case, which means that you start analyzing different aspects of the firm's performance from a broad perspective and begin narrowing it down. In this way the interviewer gets a better feel of how good do you actually understand how a firm operates.   Answer Question