A.T. Kearney Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Washington, DC) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Call, Meeting with Partner - The first one was with a Manager and the second one was with Manager and Partner. I've heard that others have had different experience in the past with more rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is a global trend in 2018?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in October 2018.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews (2 interviews per round). Each interview had a case study and personal fit component. I also completed a psychometric test and an entrance examination to GIBS.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

Long drawn out, and had to keep chasing up for a response on each stage- never stuck to the timeframe they said they would when letting me know if I was through to the next round or not. Usual consultancy style interviews- ie case study, company fit, question and answer section- twice over.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you disagreed with a work colleague and how you resolved the situation   Answer Question