A.T. Kearney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

First round in University
    Second round in their office
    Interviews were easy.
    Test was difficult since I did not have MS Access or VB experience.
    Typical management consulting firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

1st Round - On campus and fit Qs
    2nd Round - Onsite. 3 45 min Interviews on case,fit and brain teasers. 3 hr Skills assessment Test.

Everything went smoothly but got a rejection mail in the end.

Interview Questions

• Walt Disney has some promotional event and you got to examine if it would be profitable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round is on-campus interview. I was the only candidate selected from my school. Then they flew me to Chicago office for the final round. Hotel is very close to the office.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an all day event in the Chicago Office of several interviews in the morning followed by lunch, followed by a skills assessment. It was an exhausting day, but overall it was well planned and everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Case study questions to understand your problem solving abilities...typical consultant interview style questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Round 1: 45 minutes case and behavioral questions
    Round 2: a whole day interviews including behavioral questions and case presentation, the case presentation required candidates to analyze the business case and gave recommendations in a bit over 1 hour

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Phone Screening, interviews with 2 Managers, final round with 3 Principal/Partner. The interview was progressively difficult with the Partner demanding the most. Final interview was with a Principal for personality fit. They give you a chance to ask any questions. You must demonstrate you understand the culture and why you fit.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

They have 1 behavioral and 1 case. The case was a bit harder than average. They called a few days later and explained why I didn't get an offer. Very smooth process and they were the only company to call and explain their reasoning to help me improve.

Interview Questions

• Run me through your resume, why consulting, all the standard questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

I applied for Shanghai Office, and got a pretalk invitation after 2 weeks.
    Pretalk was simple with only one behavioral question and a market sizing.
    Round1 interview includes 2 case interviews. The first one was hard. I was asked to come up with criteria to filter investment target

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Tell me something that is not on your resume.
      Market Sizing Case: How many coke producing machines are sold in China each year?   Answer Question

Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

I talked with some of the company representatives during a job fair and I was invited for a second interview on the next day. First day experience was good and I was able to impress them but unfortunately on the second day two of the rudest and most unprofessional people that I could imagine interviewed me. One of them didn't even know how to sit on the chair like a normal person and he was staring at the walls and he was giving me ridiculous smiles ever. I thought the company was doing a great job and I was really interested but all I can say is that I was not the only person who had a bad experience with them and I heard some one else left the interview session in the middle of the process and asked to gave her resume back just because the interviewer's unprofessional and rude attitude.

Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview is case interview and behavioral based. I had my initial 2 interviews on campus where simple market sizing cases were given. For the final round I was called to the main office in Chicago for complete day. The first round was an excel- access based test where you would be required to analyze data using your excel- access skills and answer a set of questions. This was followed by 3 rounds of case and behavioral interviews. After that there was another round where you are given an hour to analyze a case problem and create a presentation for the same.

Interview Questions

• How many planes land in Chicago O'Hare international airport in a given day?   1 Answer