A.T. Kearney Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

4.3

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2013.

Interview

Writing entry sheet, and then face-to-face interview with consultant.
Then, I had a group discussion with other applicants.
After that, 5 days of internship was held.
Next week of the internship, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of media strategy can be most effective to implement your idea about air-conditioner marketing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

Very quick process. Had first, second and final round in about one month. Three interviews were purely math based - focused on market sizing and operation improvements. They were looking for how I thought about problems and approached the calculations under pressure. Final interview was more about me, my degree and how I could bring value to the firm.

Interview Questions

• Had to work out the number of beer bottles in circulation in one year. Involved working out demographic segments, supply chain management etc. Quite complex.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sent a long contract. Doesn't seem much room for negotiation.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2016.

Interview

I sent an online application after noticing an opening for a Junior Business Analyst. Briefly after sending my application I was contacted and invited to the office to take a GMAT-like test. They were very friendly and flexible with timing. Unfortunatelly didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• The test was GMAT-style, including a text-analysis, math, graphs and tables.   Answer Question