A.T. Kearney Junior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

3.8

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called for an interview after they contacted my university (which gave a list of finalists). The recruitment had 3 distinct phases, with the possibility of having a fourth if the place you studied or worked for had no recognitition.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were market sizing, and they played a "role playing game" "bad cop/good cop", one person that would put a lot of pression on you and a second that would be really nice.

"Estimate the market for canvas in portugal" - But you are on a plane and cant contact anyone outside. Furthermore as i developed my answer they also developed more constraints for me to explore other options, like "imagine all canvas companies are private", "no company would share information", "imagine u would also sell paint and brushes along with canvas" and many things of the sort

"Estimate the market for a private primary school network and say how it could be implemented"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in November 2017.

Interview

No online test beforehand. First round was two interviews with similar concept, personal questions, case and then your own questions. One was in Swedish and the other was in English.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Paris (France)) in March 2018.

Interview

Rencontre avec 3 consultants, sur 2 tours différents.
    1er tour: typique.
    Rencontre avec un manager= 1/2 heure fit et 1/2 heure case. Interviewer très avenant et agréable. Très agréable lors de la résolution du case. N'a pas hésité à donner des indices supplémentaires.

2e Tour: Rencontre avec deux consultants.
    a)Rencontre avec un manager= 1/2 heure fit et 1/2 heure case.
    b)Exposé discussion sur sujet choisi

Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

Après la sélection de CV, on m'a proposé un entretien qui a duré une heure. La première demi-heure est une présentation sur les parcours. On m'a demandé de décrire une expérience professionnelle qui me paraît le plus important. Deux questions à poser: pourquoi Atkearney? Pourquoi conculting.
    La deuxième demi-heure est une étude de cas sur les synergies d'une acquisition de deux banques.