A.T. Kearney Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.T. Kearney Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at A.T. Kearney

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

1) I submitted my resume through email.
2) Only one interview round (1 hour) with a project manger & business analyst.
I got result a one week after the interview. I was a great experience to meet them and know about the company.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about your research skills. Which source do you use and how? What projects have you done and what they were about? Etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for A.T. Kearney

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney.

Interview

Four rounds of interviews, going from personality tests, motivation, previous experiences to a case study with some questions about basic financials and marketing & business principles.

First round:
    - Personality test & motivation

Second round:
    - Previous experiences

Third round:
    - Case study

Fourth round:
    - Review of all the previous interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was challenging. We had campus placement. We had 3 rounds for selection. 1st was Group Discussion, 2nd was Personal Interview with current research analysts in the company and the 3rd was an interview with the Directors. Be prepared and research well before going for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many bottles of water are sold in Thailand per day?
      Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Average interview process; the people will take you for your face value ; there is not clear process of getting through

People will ask You market sizes;

Value chain ; BCG matrix ; Potter 5 forces ; SWOT. Just cram these words to get through

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont negotiate

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney in March 2016.

Interview

Background questions include a focus on work experience, education, and other qualifications. Job experience questions may ask candidates to describe or demonstrate job knowledge. The puzzle interview was popularized by Microsoft in the 1990s, and is now used in other organizations.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

interview took apparently 4 hours. 1st round was based on one case study and normal friendly interaction about the CV, past experience, notice period.
    second round consisted of one or two case studies related to ICT industry and 2 or 3 guess estimates.

Interview Questions

• How will apple company be attracted to invest in South Africa Market?
      How many Indians would be having a wireless connection?
      questions related to telecom industry.   Answer Question