A.T. Kearney Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

3.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus. First round on campus (45 min case, 45 min behavioral), Final round in office, 2 behavioral and 1 case. Interviewees are extremely friendly and nice to talk to. Very casual interview style. They get back to you immediately after each round

Interview Questions

• typical behavior questions about teamwork, intellectual curiosity, and communication   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 rounds 2 interviews. there were behavioural and case interview skills.
    3 round 3 interview - there were behavioural and case interview skills. the fit was easy and the technical interview was relatively hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

One behavioral interview and one case. Behavioral interview was very laid back and like a conversation, basic STAR approach. Practice for the case though. It is what defines if you pass to the second round or not.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Typical consulting process in a business school: We started off with a "resume drop" process with
    80-100 people applying. Then about 24 got chosen for an on-campus first round and I believe 8 went to second round in the A.T. Kearney offices.

Interview Questions

• If you were a tile manufacturer with declining Sales, how will you improve your Sales   1 Answer

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very efficient process and a very pleasant experience talking to all the senior partners. They were respectful and diligent in their approach. The questions were pertinent and tested all aspects of a professional career in consulting

Interview Questions

• What is the level of detail you get into while managing projects   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

A general market entry question and operations case interview. There were two rounds with different interviewers. The first one came to the US office from ATKearney in Germany, and I could not understand him clearly. I asked back what the question was more than twice, and everything seemed to be very tough from then. Also, I was asked about something not in other case books, so it really is required for interviewees to prepare themselves outside the box. The second interview was a guesstimation question, and finding a proxy for that question was also very tough. Since I did not pass the first screening, I was not sure what the second round was like.

Interview Questions

• 1. Our client is having an operations problem. How would you approach it?
      2. Estimate salts used in the US for an year.   Answer Question

Sourcing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.T. Kearney (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very structured hiring process. There were 2 rounds of interviews. One on college campus and other on site. The second round interview consist of an excel test, four 1:1 interviews (behavioral) and one 90 minute case interview and presentation. Interview process is straight forward, interviewers are very friendly, they try to make you feel comfortable and assist you if you are having difficulty in answering any question.They get back to you with the results pretty fast.