A Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 28, 2017

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A Wireless (West Orange, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Great interview! Management made the me very comfortable and relaxed throughout​ the entire process. Interviewed with Store Manager first, then with General Manager and District Manager​ all in the same day. First part was 1 on 1 with Store Manager. After we were done he asked could I wait a few minutes. The DM and GM came in and I interviewed with them. It lasted approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions

A Wireless Response

May 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! We are excited to see that you had a great experience and hope you got the job!

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellwood City, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A Wireless (Ellwood City, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasing. I spoke to the Regional Director for the Pittsburgh Market. I was asked about my background, my skills, education, military experience and my degree

Interview Questions

• Name one time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A Wireless (Seaford, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the store manager and assistant manager, assistant manager was under dressed and unprofessional seemed like it was her day off and was drug in to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather make more money guaranteed or have an unlimited earning potential.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A Wireless in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed initially for another position. I was offered another opportunity to interview for another position the following week. Once I arrived, for the second interview, initially I was asked to tell them about myself. From, there I was asked particular questions pertaining to the position. I was asked to give them an example of a Manager I supported that I did not like and why? I was asked several really good interview questions, but I can't remember all of them.

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent unpleasant experience you ever had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know the average salary for the company and your residential location. Remember, it's a salary cap. If you go too high, it will force you to look for advancement sooner when you still have to "prove your worth to the company".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A Wireless (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

easy phone screen (BS that you're interested)
    In person interview. The way they are supposed to do it is first with manager and if they like you 2nd with district manager. Not a lot of people follow that rule though

Interview Questions

• Had me sell a tablet outside the kiosk (This is when i knew the company was a joke)   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at A Wireless (Westminster, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One interview with the store manager, if they like you they move forward with you. District manager then trusts the store manager based on who he likes and dislikes then decides to hire or decline.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hartfrd, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A Wireless (West Hartfrd, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

No longer than 10 minutes and a job offer was made. A brief conversation, general questions related to experience, and an offer was made. Chicken, turkey, duck, goose, parrot, and other birds to fill the 30- word minimum.

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Wylie, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A Wireless (Lake Wylie, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Waited over an hour to be talked to by an employee that had only been there for a few months. Was unorganized and very unprofessional. Online stated no one would start out under 10 an hour, then I get told I would be starting at minimum wage. Was called and offered a second interview but declined.

Lied about pay

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed. Completed first interview one week later. 2nd interview with District Manager after than and received job offer the next day. Start in 2 weeks for my 2 week new hire orientation. Everyone was super nice and welcoming during the interview and my store manager is very cool.

Negotiation

Pay hasn't been negotiated yet.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at A Wireless (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Long and thurough while fun. I met with a RSD Regional Sales Director, he was a very nice guy. Hes been in the business for quite a long time. He has made alot of the right moves and explained during the interview how the company works. I am now a DSM, and it only took me 3 months to get there.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with selling a product you dont believe in?   1 Answer