A&A Marketing Group Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&A Marketing Group (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!!!! I got a call for an interview for a customer service position. I even called back to anita (the person who set up the interview) to verify that I was not going into an interview for a sales (door to door- only making commission position), like the previous glassdoor review said. She told me no, this was an HR, office position! They HAVE sales positions open but my interview was for a front desk position and that they don't do door to door marketing anymore. I said ok and went to the Dallas office. When I got there my interviewer gave me a long spiel about "direct marketing". So this was obviously a scam and I wasted time AND gas coming to what I thought I had already verified was NOT a sales position. When I called Anita back, the phone rang 3+ times before she answered and she told me she would call me back with answers as to why they interviewed me for the wrong position. NEVER got a call back, waited 6 hours, (I) had to call her and again she did not answer until my 5th call. She offered me no good reason as to why this happened. DO NOT WASTE TIME.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me some things about yourself! Give me your best 2 minute sales pitch."   Answer Question