Arbitron Interview Question: A common question these days ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Production Coordinator Interview Columbia, MD

A common question these days is what is your worst quality

, which they did ask me. Also, they asked me the biggest predicament I had ever been in with my former company, and they wanted to know how I dealt with that.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

The answer I gave for their first question regarding my worst quality is during times my supervisor wasn't around or busy, I would experience some trepidation answering on behalf of our department because I understood the ramifications that may result from the answer I gave.

Regarding the second question of my biggest predicament at my previous job which was a television studio/production & post production house in DC, I would greet the talent for the different shows, and take them to the green room prior to them receiving make-up & going on the set. I had been instructed by my boss to ensure all clients were comfortable because in that industry word travels fast and our reputation was incredibly important to the company. Without naming names, I was told by the client to ensure his door was to stay shut and to go get him sheep's milk. Our studios were at 7th street & Massachusetts Avenue in NW DC (very close to the Verizon Center & Chinatown); to keep my answer succinct it was harder than initially thought to find goat's milk for this individual, but I did succeed. There was no appreciation what so ever from him when I delivered it, but I wasn't working for appreciation.

Interview Candidate on Sep 22, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.