A10 Networks Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A10 Networks in March 2017.

Interview

2 weeks of interviews. 3 rounds of the interviews in total, 2 of them by the team members and 1 by the manager. Tested essentially on DS, Algos and ComNet basics

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A10 Networks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

1 hour programming. 5 people interview. every people ask to code on white board. Hash table, copy string, double string, asked the project have been done. most of them are friendly, especially the manager. Questions are average, not very hard. But still need to do some preparation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Technical recruiter called and ask my availability and scheduled an interview with a software engineer. The software engineer called almost at 7:00 pm and clearly with an altitude for no reason. Some technical questions about Linux operating system and network were asked. Most questions are challenging and are protocol details. I did not expect that detailed questions so I failed.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

HR gives a phone call regarding the basis information and the available time slots for interview. She arrage the first round of on-site interviews with two potential coworkers (1:1). One week later, second round of on-site interviews with another three persons including senior manager. The interview process is not well organized, there is a long wait between two interviews.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm: string manipulation. 2. network concepts. 3 IQ Test. 4 paper test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Mostly technical, about previous projects, problems faced, debugging, etc.
    It was great talking to every one except one person.

Interview Questions

• Various IPv6 transition technologies   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A10 Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is cool.
    - A "C" language test -- mandatory for all.
    Since i am among few initial indian employees. I was interviewed telephonically.
    But now India team will be having 1:1 interviews. Followed by couple of telephonic rounds with HQ

4 -5 telephonic interviews.
    Telephonic interviews are based on

- C knowledge
    - Networking
    - Systems and OS fundamentals (well its not fundamentals. Interviews are in depth).

There is no HR round here .. breather.. ;)