AAA Carolinas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Assistant Sales Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was quiet interesting and very entertaining. The ladies who interviewed me where quiet keen to listening to my responses quiet well. It was interesting to have to two interviewers to do a sort of tag team effort. This leads you to realize there are a quiet a bit of questions to be answered, so be prepared. They are pointed questions so be ready.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel like you would be a great fit to this company?   1 Answer

I'm still in the waiting process, as there where a few more applicants to be interviewed.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume. Then received a phone call for to schedule a phone interview. After my phone interview, I was called in to speak with someone. After speaking with someone, I was called and offered the position. i started the position 3 weeks later.

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke with regional manager, completed online application. Met with manager and branch sales manager at the local branch and we spoke for approx. 20-30 minutes, outlining the process for hiring, answering questions about my background and qualifications and personality. The process was fairly painless and I wasn't given any questions that I was unable to answer.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas.

Interview

Online application, phone call, face-to-face, personality test.

Was pretty standard. Got a sense of the office and what your day to day would entail. They had you do a personality test to see if you'd be a good fit.

Overall, it was your run of the mill kind of interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

HR telephone interview, Hiring Manager telephone interview, In person Interview. Was able to shadow a seasoned employee and a new employee. Facility very nice and clean, employees dressed appropriately and seemed to be genuinely happy. Currently waiting on offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Raleigh, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

It was very short and not very interesting at all. Not sure why you would. I wouldn't work here after this regardless. I do not know what else to say other than this.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas in March 2017.

Interview

Online application and aptitude test. This was followed by a request for an interview.
    The interview was relaxed and easy, but it took a while for the company to contact me after initial application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hendersonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Hendersonville, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Had applied online a few times whenever I heard or saw on Glassdoor that there was a local opening. Finally received a phone interview which led to a face to face interview with 2 Branch Managers. Each had 2 openings in their offices.My background in hospitality, management, and as a travel agent positioned me well for this job, and the interview went well. Nothing difficult, and at the end of the interview they mentioned giving my resume and information to their boss for consideration for an upcoming Branch Manager opening. I felt very positive about the interview and their demeanor supported that sentiment. Later that day I was scheduled for an interview with the local Branch Manager's boss. That face to face went well, with many similar questions to the first interview. I was given the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the interview, so I asked the district manager how she would describe her management style. She looked a bit surprised by the question and said, perhaps it would be better if her subordinate--the Branch Manager--answer that. Very odd..the Branch Manager didn't really answer the question, and even if she did, I wasn't interested in her perception of her boss' style. Perhaps I should have prodded more, but I was taken aback. I left feeling confident that although I may not be offered the Branch Manager position, I was sure to get the entry level job. The next day I was called and informed that they were no longer pursuing my application. Great way to ruin a weekend! Throughout the interview process, no one took notes, and there were no prepared questions, so if they are interviewing multiple candidates, the decisions could well be based on gut reactions rather than any substantive information. Having experience in the field, successful management experience, and decades of customer service, training, and coaching roles are not enough to land an entry level position with AAA.

Interview Questions

• "Why AAA?"   Answer Question
    • "Tell us about a time you had to make a snap decision for which there was no established policy or procedure"   Answer Question
    • "What fears or concerns do you have about this position".   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took a personality quiz, received an email for a phone screen, completed phone screen, waited a week, received an email for an in-person interview, waited another week, met with 6 interviewers for over two hours, waited another week, received a canned rejection email.

Auto Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Columbia, SC) in June 2018.

Interview

Very simple questions, Background check goes back 7 years , urine drug screen pre employment, sat in break room in shop for interview. nice manager for car repair.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your current and previous jobs as a auto tech?   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Carolinas (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Great people made the process really straightforward and friendly. I genuinely liked the team. From the interview, though, got the impression there was a lot of turnover/chaos at the company and wasn't interested in working there as a result.

Interview Questions

• What company do you think has a particularly powerful brand and why?   Answer Question