AAA Club Alliance Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AAA Club Alliance Sales Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Newark, DE) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call two days after I completed the process. The interview was in their Newark, DE office a very professional setting. I met with the Regional Sales Director. She followed a pre-approved script. The interviewer was pleasant, professional and focused.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult situation you've faced in your career?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AAA Club Alliance

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Wilmington, DE) in March 2008.

Interview

AAA Mid Atlantic had a third party handle screening applicants. I had to perform a phone interview with that was automated. A computer machine asked the questions, then you had about 2 minutes to respond to the question and your answer was simply recorded to be reviewed later. It was extremely akward. Nevertheless, I made it through the initial screening and had an in-person interview where the hiring manager was extremely honest about the pros and cons of the position. The phone screening was awkward but the in-person interview was great- extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan on managing our sales team that is notorius for not listening to managment   Answer Question