AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

HardAverageEasy
Found 49 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Colorado Springs, CO) in Mar 2020

Interview

How refreshing -- AAA/CSAA kept me informed about every next step in the candidate/interview process and honored every time line and instruction they gave me. They were flexible in adjusting the interview process to a videoconference/phone call to protect and keep both themselves as employees safe & healthy from the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and me as a candidate. I have been most impressed by their attention to detail and kindness.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I looking for a new role now?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (United States) in May 2020

Interview

A 30 minute phone screening with a description of the position and a series of screening questions, ending with the rest of the process. It was pretty routine but more detailed than most that I've had.

Interview Questions
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (United States)

Interview

You apply on line, your application is then reviewed by their recruiter. Once you pass the initial screening you are set up with an interview time. The interview is with your prospective manager and direct supervisor. The interview is pretty comprehensive, they go over the company and the requirements of the position. The questions asked are to elicit responses from you in order to gauge your abilities and how you communicate. After the interview you should hear fairly quickly if they will extend you an employment offer. Once you accept the offer, you go through a through background check, once you pass, you are given a start date. The entire process can take two or three weeks....my interview was very easy going, don't stress, be yourself

Interview Questions
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Walnut Creek, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

The time between the application and interviews was lengthy. (A month and a half) Once I was contacted, the interviews were scheduled and held quickly, with two initial phone interviews and then back-to-back on-site meetings with three more people - the hiring manager, a cross-functional team member, and the hiring manager's supervisor. Due to COVID19, the next four interviews were held online with various members of the extended team. Some asked questions regarding specific skills; some asked behavioral interview questions; some just wanted a personality read. Now it's been radio silence which suggests they have offered it to someone else.

Interview Questions
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Glendale, AZ)

Interview

So far I have had a phone screening and if I wasn't absolutely sure I wanted to work for this company before, I certainly did by the time we were finished. I have an in person interview on Tuesday and I an extremely looking forward to it. This is a place where I would like to spend many years to come

Interview Questions
  • At first she asked me if I had any questions about the company, what they do, and what the position is. I asked and she explained every to me in a professional and knowledgeable way.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (United States)

Interview

Easy and to the point. Just be yourself and make sure your personality shines. You will do just fine. Don't be nervous and arrive early. Make sure you give examples of previous experiences

Interview Questions
  • Normal and regular interview questions
Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Trenton, NJ) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was very direct and interesting. I had hands on experience, and I got interviewed by three people. The atmosphere was very nice as well. Also, be prepared for many questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a great asset to our team?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Henderson, NV) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied online then was contacted within 2 days to set up a phone interview which was a week away. During the phone interview the recruiter explained the role, as well as went over details for training and pay and other expectations. She explained the shift and just asked if i am ok with the certain aspects of the job. I was also asked 2 "name a time when..." type questions. I was contacted the next day to set up for an in person interview at the Henderson office. I will update on that process. The phone interview took about an hour and was pretty laid back.

Interview Questions
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Walnut Creek, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Great interview process lead by a highly organized & punctual recruiter. Initial screening with the recruiter was great, conversation lasted a little over 30 minutes & I was left with a promise of a follow up with the hiring manager. That follow up call was scheduled for the next day. Following that conversation, I was flown out to Walnut Creek for an in person. Nothing has been confirmed but I have enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
  • What is an area that I feel I could use a bit of improvement in professionally
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (United States)

Interview

Initial interview was a video recorded process. Fairly impersonal and anxiety inducing. Describing escalated situations and their resolutions was a part of it. Providing information about how to be ethical was another. Give clarity about your dependability in situations where you're in a Grey area. Basics. The personal interview was easier, but still refocused on those points.

Interview Questions
  • What's is the hardest obstacle you've overcome with a customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49