AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Interview Questions

Interviews at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Walnut Creek, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

GREAT process! I applied online and Tristeon called and interviewed me over the phone. He was professional and knowledgeable on both AAA as well the recruitment process. He then scheduled me to meet with Beth the manager onsite. I came onsite and LOVED the team and environment! After the onsite, the offer was made and I excepted! AWESOME team lead by a WONDERFUL manager!

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. We spoke for about 5 minutes late on a Friday to express interest and set a time for a phone screen. We had a 30 min phone screen the following Tuesday. I agreed to come in for a face to face that Friday to meet with the Talent acquisition manager. We had a very open and detailed conversation about my background, what I bring to the table. We discussed company culture, current needs, and talent acquisition team needs. Conversation went very well she asked if I had more time to meet the VP of Talent Acquisition. I agreed to do so because based on the information I received in my conversation with my manager I had already made up my mind that this was the right company for me to join. I got to meet other team members during my walk to the VP's office. Everyone was friendly and I was seeing the things we discussed first hand. My conversation with the VP went well and I spoke with the Mgr on my way out and she let me know she wanted to move forward and I let her know the same. I received a call from her with an offer that I accepted 2 hours later.

Interview Questions

• How do you source for candidates? How do you build relationships with Hiring managers? What are your career goals besides recruiting? Typical recruiting interview questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah in May 2018.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by Tristeon Moore, who was my recruiting contact throughout the process. Tristeon was well informed about the position roles and responsibilities, answered my questions well, and got me more excited about the position by explaining some of the new and exciting innovative things going on at the company. After the initial phone screen, I had a follow up phone screen with the VP of the department, then was given a take home assignment, which I presented a few days later during an in person interview. A few days after the in person interview Tristeon followed up to let me know I would be receiving an offer, and then again a few days later with the details of that offer.

Policy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews (with Tristeon Moore in HR and with the hiring manager) and an in-person interview that involved an assignment I had to complete in advance regarding a potential business venture that the organization could pursue.

Interview Questions

• They focused on the assignment - why I chose the idea, why I thought it would work, how it would leverage the organization's existing capacities and was consistent with its vision.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah.

Interview

Had multiple interviews with future team members, and with the top management. Most of the time it was one on one with another person. Sometimes there were multiple people. All was very structured and professional.

Interview Questions

• How can we help you with your career.
      What are your strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Marketing Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Oakland, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and easy thanks to the recruiter, Tristeon Moore. He handled my initial call, and made sure to keep me in the loop when schedule the next part of the process. He was mindful of my schedule throughout.

The overall interview process was quick yet thorough, giving me a chance to speak to various team members and leaders throughout the company. The face-to-face was all day allowing me to showcase my thought process and highlight what I could bring to the team while giving me a good idea of what the company was looking for.

When handling the offer, Mr. Moore made sure to explain everything in detail and was available via text to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Case study and presentation of a marketing plan for a hypothetical product launch   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah.

Interview

I applied online through the campus career website. The interview process consisted of two rounds. I didn't make it to the second round. There were two people who interviewed separately for the first round, mostly behavioral questions. One of the questions was list 5 different ways to use a stapler.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone screen with the hiring manager, then a panel interview with the director and several other managers. The panel made me feel welcome and comfortable.

Help Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Was taken into the room where they interviewed me with 5 different people that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and easy

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (Walnut Creek, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to be a part of the summer internship program for Summer 2017. Usually folks travel to Walnut Creek for the interview, but a position opened up late and they had already conducted interviews. I had a phone interview with Vicky.