AAAZa Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at AAAZa

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAAZa (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process took 1 week and was invited to their conference room with 2 people in the room. Very friendly and polite. They asked me a few questions and one of the questions included on when I would be able to start the job if I was hired.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAAZa (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Was asked for interview a day after submitting resume. With potential business strategy questions and behavioral questions. Nice and welcoming environment. Company is located in the heart of Koreatown, very convenient with a nice view.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAAZa (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Super Easy, If you know how to read, write and speak the language they need, you will be hired, Just tell them you are super interested in advertising. Interns leave all the time cuz they normally will never be hired. People interned here for 5 months, still didn't get hired. You show your language backgrounds and they need free translators, so they will definitely hire you.

Interview Questions

• Do you speak Korean? Do you know about the Asian Culture? Are you interested in Marketing? Can you translate Korean into English? Hows your English writing? When can you start?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAAZa (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed. Usually with one or two staff members. The company is rather pretty solid in size. However, there usually is no parking when getting to the building, so one should try to coordinate getting there earlier. You would have to wait for the interviewers to get ready and then they would call you into a room where they would interview you.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAAZa (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview, with a proposal of business strategy on conference.