AAI Corporation Interview Questions in Goose Creek, SC | Glassdoor

AAI Corporation Interview Questions in Goose Creek, SC

3.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAI Corporation (Goose Creek, SC) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial contact through a recruiter to set up a telephone interview with the Finance Manager and the Finance Director. Telephone interview with the FM and FD was straightforward and was mostly about my experience and they explained what their situation was to see if it was a match. Once they decided that I met their initial criteria, I was told that there would be a face to face interview. Call lasted 45 minutes.

Recruiter than scheduled face to face interviews with the Finance Manager, 2 Program Managers, and 1 Project Engineer. She also scheduled another phone interview with HR. I had the HR interview via phone before the face to face interviews. I was expecting an HR brief of the company but was surprised that it was an actual "personality type" interview. The face to face interviews were 30 minutes each and were mostly pleasant and focused on what my role and relationship to them would be.

Overall experience was pleasant but overly tedious.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting the HR interview, but it seemed like she was coming up with questions straight from the manual. The one that caught me most off-guard was "If you could create your perfect job, what would it be?"   Answer Question

Material Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAI Corporation (Goose Creek, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring involved an onsite interview with four or five managers, followed by a thorough back ground check due to the involvement with military projects and equipment. Afterward, credits check and personal reference checks was included. A tour of the facility was part of the process, with a scan coded badge. The entire process lasted better than three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Is there any reason you will be denied military clearance?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAI Corporation (Goose Creek, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was relatively fast. They had an immediate need and filled it quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your technical skill sand what skills do you bring to the company?   Answer Question
    • Have you been in a management or lead position in charge of others?   Answer Question