AAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Appointment with 3 people, only 2 showed up, 1 was not well and the other (VP HR) was distracted watching people through the glass in the conference room and looked uncomfortable having to listen to me. The one that did not show up was too busy doing the job I was interviewing for. I was told by the VP HR that this was an immediate hire as the temp did not work out. I said "Great" I can start immediately. Then she asked for salary requirements, and the conversation went the other way. She then said I would need to come back in 2 to 3 weeks and meet with several other people.

I had already told the recruiter on the telephone my salary requirements, and if it was too much they should not waste my time by bringing me in.

Lastly, the VP HR should not have said it was an immediate hire then turn around and say 2-3 weeks; can't be that urgent. I do not expect to hear from them again.

Interview Questions

• Just wanted my background which is exactly what they asked for on the job description or I would not have applied.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL).

Interview

Is was invited to interview with 2 managers for 2 different positions. The HR rep I was working with was not good at following through. I was told I would get a call by a certain time and day about 3 times. 2 days after, I found myself contacting them because we had to reschedule a time to talk. Eventually I made it in for the interviews. After the first manager, HR comes back in and tells me the other is stuck in a meeting and we would have to reschedule. 3 weeks passed and I haven't heard back despite numerous attempts to try and get that second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are there any policies or procedures you've implemented, in your previous jobs, that proved to be financially beneficial to the company? If so, describe them.   Answer Question

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAR (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Interviewed at the Oklahoma City facility. Had an absolutely outstanding experience. Everyone I encountered in the facility was extremely friendly from the moment I walked in the door. The interview itself went very well. Great interaction with the panel and upper management.

Interview Questions

• None really. Very straight-forward, open, honest. Made me feel at ease as soon as I got there. Great atmosphere.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Very nice people, just didnt really ask me anything relating to what I would be doing. More just chit chat and asking why I left places verses what my skills were.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I had an initial interview over the phone, and then later in the month they called me to come in for a 1:1 with the VP of the job I applied for. Culture was a major factor.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAR.

Interview

It was a straightforward interview. The interviewing manager was detailed as to what the job scope, the types of candidates he is looking out for and reasons, trainings to be provided and possible career path within AAR. Overall, I had a pleasant experience with interview.

Interview Questions

• How long I will remain in the company, and what future plans I have   Answer Question

Defense Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAR in September 2009.

Interview

Interviews were informative, much time was spent going over past accomplishments. Questions were asked about how my background related to the position. They were very detailed in their approach to the process. They spent time to explain the history of the company, what the position would entail and some of the expectations of the position. This made for a comfortable interview.