AARP Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AARP Communications Interview Questions

2.0

Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AARP (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

They really took the position seriously, since I'm pretty sure they pay interns. Members of their local and statewide staff participated and mainly wanted to gauge if I was the right personality fit, had adequate communications experience, and sufficient understanding of the issues. Definitely take a look at all of their social media activity prior to the interview - they asked about it and I had forgotten to look at Instagram.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is something that works on our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram? What doesn't work?   Answer Question

I received another offer.

Other Interview Reviews for AARP

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AARP in August 2011.

Interview

Everyone I encounter was very professional and quite nice. So much so that I was initially unsettled by it - probably because the people at my current job are the total opposite. A very good telephone interview and then a real face to face interview without the canned questions - we actually had a good conversation. I could tell my resume was studied and we discussed the realities of the position - the challenges and the expectations. The good impression that I had for the organization was improved with this meeting.

Interview Questions