AARP Policy Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AARP Policy Research Analyst Interview Questions

Policy Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AARP.

Interview

I was called for an interview not long after I applied for the position. The interview was over the phone with AARP's HR Director, and it was very straightforward with no surprises. It was actually a pleasant interview. They requested writing samples and I forwarded them along. Currently waiting to hear back about the next step.

Interview Questions

• I have followed up with the Director but have not heard anything from AARP since my interview last month.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AARP

Policy Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AARP (Washington, DC) in May 2008.

Interview

I applied via the web, sent in a cover letter, resume, and writing sample. I was contacted by the recruiter to gauge my continued interest and set up an interview with the hiring manager. I went in for the interview where I spoke with senior experts on the team.

Interview Questions

• Presented a research scenario and asked me to describe how I would go about starting a paper on the topic.   Answer Question
    • Specific questions about size and complexity of datasets used.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate--my salary request was within the range allocated for the position.