AARP Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AARP Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AARP (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process overall was relatively quick. There is a background check and a drug screening, and you meet with HR and your potential manager at minimum. Overall, I didn't feel like there was anything too strenuous or out of the ordinary for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AARP

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AARP (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

A preliminary over the phone interview was conducted to establish baseline skills and competency. Subsequently, I was called in for an on site face to face interview with the hiring manager as well as potential internal clients. The hiring manager focused on project management methodology and internal clients focused on personality / working relationship style.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in working in both Agile and Waterfall project management frameworks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AARP (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone screen and two separate in-person interviews in Washington, DC. Everyone was very personable and professional. Spent a fair amount of time sharing information about the organization and the role as the did asking questions. The recruiter was very helpful and kept regular contact with me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in working for AARP.
      Tell me about your experience.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AARP (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got the call for a brief interview with HR
    a) Why AARP
    b) Why non profit
    Later I got a call to come over to the office for a face to face session with the team. All the people I met were really nice.
    Why AARP, Why this role, example of a good day at work, bad day at work, good boss to work for, role relevant questions.
    I was called for another panel interview. They were trying to find a fit and personality assessment giving specific situations that they experience at work. This one was very behavioral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Actually it matched my expectation.