ABB Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (New York, NY).

Interview

Everything is going well. I chatted with the interviewer a little bit. And we talked about the content of the work and try to make an decision on the content of the project.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite course and project?
    What is related experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ABB

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

The interview was ok. The interviewers were neither friendly nor unfriendly. I was asked to introduce myself and cover all the points mentioned in my CV. I have not yet received an answer from them

Interview Questions

• What are your skills? Why are you applying for this internship?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABB (Zürich (Switzerland)) in December 2016.

Interview

Just 2 interview, HR and line manager, only 30 minutes the first one about motivation and a bit more for the second, we talked about my experiences and skills, both were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in your life and how do you think this experience would help you reach your goals?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

phone interview, assestment. standard questions about personal and professional skills. ppt presentation. eg. tell me about an experience in teamwork. / tell me about do you act in a difficult situation./ have you ever lead a team?

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in March 2016.

Interview

Were short interview about my objectives with the internship and some practical issues regarding accommodation. Very straight forward and no case questions or questions about my personality. No need to prepare a lot of you are comfortable with yourself and what you want to do.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osasco (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Osasco (Brazil)).

Interview

Interviews with different managers in both ABB sites in Brazil, Osasco and Guarulhos. First of all it was necessary to apply on the company website. If you were selected, you would have a written test, after that a interview with the HR team. The HR team would direct you to the area tha better fits your CV, and after that you finally get interviewed by area manager.

Interview Questions

• What course and university, level of English language proficiency.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB in January 2011.

Interview

This position mainly looking for PhD student, especially if you are graduating soon. They most concern about your educational background and project background, if matches their requirement, everything goes easy.
    The hourly rate for this position is OK, but no any other benefits

Interview Questions

• Describe your educational background and project experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osasco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Osasco (Brazil)) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a very nice and friendly interview process, few people being interviewed (4 candidates and 2 interviewers). It took 4 hours (only) and it was the only step to be hired (besides a interview with the manager).

The only problem was that they took more than one week to respond (that was the deadline).

Interview Questions

• They asked everybody to make a presentation about a business case by themselves and to present it in ten minutes. No questions would be asked or answered during presention.   Answer Question

I had a better offer of another company.