ABB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.9

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ayer Raja New Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Ayer Raja New Town (Singapore)).

Interview

Got a call from the HR and arranged an interview with the hiring managers, the interview consist of a technical test and also some question regarding my previous experience.
    Got another called up for an interview with HR a week after and was offered a week after that

Negotiation

Interview

Direct interview

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Written Test - consists of all the languages (Java, C, C++,Networking).
    Followed by 3 rounds of technical interviews.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

written,tech pi,presentation,Behavioral Questions,GD

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Two separate interviews .
    Asked about my projects and interests initially.
    And then explained the projects i would be working on and asked some questions on networking layers and networks in general.
    Very friendly interview and told me to contact them if i dont hear from them.

Engineer Interview

Interview

interview and testa

salari was too low

Application

Interview

5 rounds- initial technical test , then technical interview, hr interview, case study, group discussion.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

phone call ask general questions

Interview Questions

• What will you be in 5 years   1 Answer

Prozessingenieur Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Sehr freundliche Interviewer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Received a call from HR screener spoke for 45 minutes they asked typical questions and salary requirements. Received a call back three days later and they scheduled a phone interview with the hiering manager. The call last about an hour. They call ended with if his has gone in your favor we will call you in one to two weeks. Received a call a week later and he wanted a face to face. He interview was scheduled four weeks later. They sent me a package with an application and other documents to return prior to the interview along with a detailed schedule. I interviewed with four people the manager, director, a pier, and a Hr manager. They called back a week later and asked for references and said if these check out you will recieve an offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you didnt handle a situation as well as you should have, and how did you fix redeem the situation? I know you are not supposed to tell me anything negative but I want a real situation where you know you should hqve acted differently.   Answer Question