ABB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

had to write a test to qualify. questions were basic electrical questions. multiple choice. the process was little lengthy. the technical questions were really good and were based on the engineering stream

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Mount Pleasant, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

on-phone brief interview with basic "get to know you" questions
    Went in for on-site interview. extensive situational questions
    Never heard back within the 4 week window. I reached out to contact the interviewer but he never emailed me back. very dissapointed with how the process was handled.
    Overall semi-hard interview

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a co-worker who did not see eye to eye with you?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABB (Cookeville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two interviewers, they asked a lot of questions in 30 mins. I felt confident about the answers i gave them but i wasn't picked. you have to be prepared to go for this interview. they ask questions based on school work.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABB (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Nice, fluently, not drastic and technical, good communication, examples, direct question and answer. Nice Collaboration and interchangeable knowledge. The interview was concise and clear. Good description about the position and able to describe any processes.

Interview Questions

• How are you proactively when you are dealing with requirements that belong to team role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ABB in February 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with 4 people. Mostly based on resume. Few technical questions here and there. Concentrated on the projects and the current research area. Questions about Embedded Systems and my experience related to it.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinetops, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABB (Pinetops, NC).

Interview

I went through a temp agency and came in for a plant tour and a few questions but basically was already hired it seemed. They introduced me to nearly everyone and told me the names of each department. I went and met with human resources and she gave me a packet of information concerning polices, benefits, direct deposit info etc. After finishing up with her I was directed to the area I was assigned and was told I would shadow for a certain period then eventually start hands on training when given consent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you comfortable working by yourself or part of team?
      Q: Have you ever worked in plant before?
      Q: What did you enjoy most and dislike most about your last employer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Over the phone, one person interview followed by a very long background check. Easy interview, they essentially want to know you are completely incapable and are willing to travel 75% of the time. In total, it took approx 4 weeks from offer acceptance to start.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick and easy. First was a 1 on 2 phone interview. Second was a 1 on 4 in person interview. Very nice people and easy to talk to.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB (Norman, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

Internship Interview goes very well. IT is just about my resume.
    Asked me to explain two of my undergraduate projects. Some basic behavioral questions.
    It hardly took 15 minutes. They said that I will be getting their response by November.
    Very excited to hear from them.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB in September 2015.

Interview

After a career fair at the university, the interviewer called me to set up an interview. I interviewed with 2 software engineers from ABB. Interview was behavioral based and going over your resume pretty much. It was about 20 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader when you do a team work?
      If there are limited sources to compete a project by deadline, what would you do?   Answer Question