ABB Manager Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Manager Technical Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

3.5

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Personnel interview, Personality, Attitude, Presentation, industry fit, package fit, family; previous work experience; main take aways; aspirations from an ABB employment prospect. Looking forward to staying in a foreign country. Interest to travel. Changing nature of the industry and the key success factors. That is what I can share here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABB

Manager Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Advertised over our website.Applications are recd. by HR by interested candidates.There is an internal reference process also.We prefer to keep the hiring process internal.Rarely do you see advertisements in newspapers.In most cases the technical interview decides the candidates fate.HR does not scrutiny much if technical interview is through(Unless there is something terribly wrong).It is quite natural for ABB to expect good English speaking candidates being a MNC having operations in more than 140 countries.

Interview Questions

• They could ask you to rate your interest towards the position applied on a scale of 1-10.
      If you end up saying 10,you could be asked an other question like would you be willing to come at a lesser CTC than your current CTC as it interests you so much.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

this is the only time when you can ask for the salary you expect and get it too,if you can justify.