ABB Optical Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Optical Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ABB Optical Group

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

First I need a interview at the office where I meet with three people then the next day a phone interview they haven't gotten back with me with their decision

Interview Questions

• Why key values I associate the best yet   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ABB Optical Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB Optical Group (Coral Springs, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Meet and greet, writing sample, phone interview, interview with supervisor and finally interview with customer service manager. Thought this was a bit much for customer service position. Company appeared to care about its customers and employees but I thought the interview process was way too much. I understand that the company wants quality representative . However, making an applicant interview 4 times and submit a writing sample only to be told via email that "they decided to go with a candidate that had a bit more experience ". They should definitely consider modifying the hiring process and be a little bit more considerate towards applicants. In my opinion, I think after the 2nd interview you should be able to decide whether someone is a good fit for your company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very easy, meet and greet interview was first. Then if you pass that they call u for a 2nd interview. They were very friendly and professional they did not call back after.