ABB QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB QA Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

Interview process was fairly average. Interviewed with Lead and QA Manager. Very please ant experience. I was contacted very quickly after the interview. QA Manager gave me more than I was asking because of my years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions on experience with QA process and procedures. More questions around scenario situations and how I would handle them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ABB

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstly, it's necessary to apply online via the company's website. After some time there was a call from one of the recruiters for general questions and arrangement for the next quick call. The second call was about previous work experience and motivation. The third stage was a face-to-face meeting in their office for about 2 hours. The first part was a technical interview with two persons, probably a QA and a developer. There were very interesting questions for about everything in my resume and also other additional ones (SQL, XML, MS Excel, general QA and software development life cycle questions, testing in Agile, etc.). The second part was with hiring manager and project manager. There were general questions related to behavioral issues, experience in working in multicultural environment,how to handle different situations that could occur or were faced in the past while working in a company, etc. After a week there was a feedback and request to provide details for background checking and a week later, there was a job offer. In general, very positive staff and supportive recruitment personnel.

Interview Questions

• What books or resources do you read in your area to improve your skills?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between XML and HTML?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Kraków (Poland)) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of: 1 Phone Interview (with HR person) and 2 Group Interview (Project Manager and QA Engineer - first group, Group Leader and HR person). First Group Interview was technical but second it was only HR questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable