ABB Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ABB (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by the former PM manager and his boss the Marketing Director.
PM was there just of the ride and all questions were handled by the Marketing Director. He was very knowledgeable about ABB products, contract terms, and procedures but had very little knowledge of project management. He was very hostile in his interview approach came across as challenging my credentials and experience even though they had been already verified. All his questions were more in the subject of contract negotiation, and actual systems design than in Project management skills.

Interview Questions

• When he asked me to define for him liquidated damages, back charges, and several other contract terms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase since this was a contract position for six months which was extended another two.

Other Interview Reviews for ABB

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB in June 2008.

Interview

Found job at internal job postings, applied online, got contact over phone, interview, job offer, salary discussion, acceptance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary