ABB Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABB Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2016

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by hiring manager who informed me that they will conduct technical evaluation first, as they are having difficulties in finding technically skilled people. The evaluation was conducted via Webex, where I was asked to solve few programming questions. The hiring manager told me he is impressed with my skills, and so I passed. The second interview was face to face with the software architect who did not ask any technical questions. All the questions were about whether I used this framework or that, or if I worked on certain testing methods before. Unfortunately, after that they did not bother to send any feedback for weeks. Until I sought the feedback, they send me a standard impersonal (not passed) email.

Interview Questions

• Write Java program that prints out x with dimensions passed as parameter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ABB

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Total of 3 Rounds 1st was telephonic round after that there was 2 F2F rounds. 1st and 2nd rounds were both Technincal and questions related to WPF,C# were asked. 3rd round was manegerial round. Interviewers good. Manager told HR wil get in touch. But no communications for 2 weeks happend. And was later told that my current package was above there budget hence couldn't proceed further. This is suprising as they told this after taking all the interviews. Complete waste of time both mine and theirs.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ABB.

Interview

They took 2 round of interviews. One hour each. Basically they didn't leave any questions to be asked. First round telephonic and second round video conference. I had to come down to their office in kolkata. I was satisfied by their interview process. To the point and no out of area Question.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABB (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

simple and easy. anyways its depends on person. mostly basic c# questions. and in mangerial sounds asked about project and architectural questions. and design of the current project. he was very cool guy.

Negotiation

it was tough.they will tell all reasons to convince. its up to u to convince n join.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

This is very Pleasant experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Looks monopoly, they tell how much salary they can offer, but that will be a good figure only.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABB in April 2011.

Interview

Had a Video Conference interview first then had a group interview over the phone
    from the US team.All in all it was fair bit of interview questions

Negotiation

Not Negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABB (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Good