ABB Supply Chain Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supply Chain Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABB (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Company was looking to hire very quickly due to declined offers the previous recruiting season. Initially performed a screening interview with HR over the phone then a phone interview with two persons in Supply Chain. Was invited to an on-site interview in Orlando in which I was flown down in the afternoon, had dinner with two representatives in the evening, and performed interviews and a facility tour in the morning. Everything went well but offer was extended to other candidate or so I can only assume because no one ever followed up with me, even after several emails. I was tentative about working with the company due to reviews on this website and the negative vibe I received from my interviewers. Could just be me, but the energy sector seems a pretty cut-throat environment regarding customer/supplier relations and internal advancement. I have not found employment as of writing this post but I can't help but wonder if the persons who declined offers last fall had feelings much akin to mine...

Interview Questions

• Would you say your strengths lie in negotiation or analysis skills?   1 Answer