ABC Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABC Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Why are you here? What are your strength and weaknesses (give atleast one)? Why are you looking for a change? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABC

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC (Allahabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very fine , 1. At a time a man is given choices to either play or to read alternatively. i.e. if in ith day he was reading then he cannot read on (i+1)th day. But not both simultaneously .
    You are given an array of the possible activities of each day in form of 0,1,2,3. 0 represents he cannot do anything, 1 represents he can read only, 2 represents he can play only and 3 represents he can read and play both. So, you have to find the maximum no of activities he can do for n days.
    Input:- 2 2 2 2
    Output: 2
    Explanation:- Possible cases: 1) 2 0 2 0
                        2) 0 2 0 2

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Good. Top Heavy company. However analytics is their biggest strength and best bet for interviewee as well. Tough luck.
    prior experience in SAS, Big data/ Hadoop, SPSS would immensely help. Mainly clients across globe but focus on US and UK regions. No major clients in APAC as such.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

good interview process ................................................................................................

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rå, Nordland (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABC (Rå, Nordland (Norway)) in March 2013.

Interview

Had an online application process. Submitted my resume and cover letter with aplication details. Received a call from the HR a month later and we scheduled a phone interview. Interview lasted for 30 minutes and we proceeded to an on site interview. Felt positive

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a conflict
      What is your super power?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ABC (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Technical questions and Business knowledge questions

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by investment banking   2 Answers
    • What are your stengths   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview took 5 days and later offer was released. Overall very easy and short process. Impressed with the speed and process of the interview .Interview had 3 rounds 2 technical and 1 HR for Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were below easy level mostly based on you skills and some scenario based also some HR questions   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was long, boring and stretched out. They asked a lot of personal questions that I did not feel comfortable relaying.