ABC Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.6

Director of Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Financial (Sherwood, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by the internal recruiter. Had a 30 min phone screen with the recruiters. Then a 30 min interview with the VPs. Then an onsite interview with the product development teams. Then a second onsite interview with executive teams.

Interview Questions

• They were mostly concerned with finding someone who could work within their customer focused "bust through walls" culture.   Answer Question

Linux Administrator/Devops Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIN and was told it would be a remote position, Turns out it was not a remote position or at least would not be until I had settled in at the job. The process was very rushed. It was refreshing to not be bombarded by tech questions that anyone in my position would obviously know. I did a phone screen with a recruiter and the head of the technical group. I then did a more technical call with the engineering team. I was selected to come on site for the final stage but I declined to continue. I did not feel like taking a day off work to fly down there when we had not discussed pay at all.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly about work ethic and types of work you like. They were more concerned with personality fit than grilling you with tech questions.

They will ask about job accomplishments in your career that you are most proud of.
      They ask what type of team you are used to working with.
      They will ask you what type of management style you prefer.
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC Financial (Sherwood, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

They invited several students from my school to come out and interview for the company. We did round robin interviews 20 minutes each then had a dinner with several people from the company. A lot of time was spent trying to figure out personality and motives to see if I was a good fit within the company. Some technical questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Asked about internships or projects done outside of school work   Answer Question

Remote Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Financial (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and within days I was contacted to complete a virtual interview. I had never done a virtual interview before, but this definitely spoke to me about ABC staying in cutting edge technology. After my first interview, I was sent a final interview and was notified with an offer within another week.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions regarding experience, some multiple choice questions also.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC Financial (Sherwood, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted from the recruiter within a day. I then completed a virtual interview they emailed me which consisted of response and skills questions. (Make sure you are in a quiet environment and take your virtual interview as serious as if you were in person) After completing my first interview, I was contacted again and invited to a Skype interview with Tech Support Supervisors about a week later. Both interviews were pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions

• The skills tests questions are Windows based, if you are a Mac user brush up on your Windows knowledge.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview

Standard leadership questions, like morale, following policies and procedures. Do you understand the importance of attendance and puncuality. Are you available to work extra if needed? The response time was not timely.

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview

It was a great and fairly quick process. I was screen by the HR department as part of a phone interview. At the end of this call I set up an in person interview. I interviewed and two days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview

I found this position on a FB Group. I filled out the application on a Tuesday, received the information to do a On Demand Digital Interview via HireVue, to be completed within two days. In addition, I received information on how to submit my References via SkillSurvey. You must submit five references and you need to include previous managers and you must know their email addresses. I was offered the position the following day.

Interview Questions

• You will enter your typical interview questions via webcam. In addition, there are some math problems and some multiple choice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate. The salary is what it is. You also receive a full benefit package on the first of the month after 60 days of employment, including a 401k with Company match.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ABC Financial (Little Rock, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

They reached out to me, as opposed to me applying.

Was offered an interview via LinkedIn. From time of interview until offer: the weekend (Interviewed at end of day Friday -- Had offer incoming as of noon the following Monday)

For a technical role, it was actually very smooth. Very few technical questions, but at this stage of my career, either I know it, or my resume is a lie. Mostly about team fit, and what my interests are with regards to DevOps.

Interview Questions

• When you are creating automation tools, do you rely on OOP style at all?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave them my salary requirements, and they exceeded it.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview

first i applied and then got a request to do a virtual interview with 28 questions. about 8 of them were recordings of a you. i really enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• they would have you do math questions.   1 Answer