ABC Imaging Facility Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Washington, DC).

Interview

They stand around you in a circle shooting questions at you. It's disorganized and very impersonal. Some of the people are standing behind you so it's a bit odd when answering. They ask a lot of questions that feel coded like they're feeling out your moral compass. They also don't answer any questions about benefits or opportunities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABC Imaging

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Imaging in March 2013.

Interview

I found an ad on Craigslist. I called I got an interview. It took me about an hour. We went over my resume and experience and with a vote of confidence from the manager who interviewed me. I tried calling back and all I got was voice mails. Tried week in and week out. I pretty much gave up on the position. After 6 months of chasing HR around I got an offer and I took it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my experience and items regarding that.   1 Answer

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Austin, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted on the phone and asked about my qualifications. I was hired on the phone. I do not believe that the hiring process is like this for everyone. I was a special case for the geographic area I was being hired for.

Interview Questions

• Can you work at multiple offices throughout the week?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary I was looking for.