ABC Imaging Printing Related Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Printing Related Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

It was clear they planned on hiring me based on my resume. (See negotiation below.) Besides some particular skills that a lot of people have (printing related) they were mostly interested in how desperate I was. They actively look to hire unemployed and desperate people who will accept low-ball offers. Once they think you'll work cheap, they'll tell you any lie necessary in the interview to get you interested. This place and my job ended up being nothing like what they told me in the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In choosing to hire me, they were mostly interested in how desperate I was. They actively look to hire unemployed and desperate people who will accept low-ball offers. I accepted a low-ball offer under the pretense that I would get a big raise after I “proved myself”. I was later told by laughing employees that this was a lie - that they use this trick on everyone. Oh, and be careful of that non-compete agreement. It says you can’t work for any company that offers graphic or reprographic services anywhere within fifty miles of any ABC Imaging location for a year and a half - in a clear tactic to keep you from being able to seek better treatment elsewhere.