ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by ABC Recruiter. She asked for my availability for an interview, and essentially never got back to me. I emailed her twice within two weeks as a follow up but she continued to ignore me even though she was the one who contacted me. Extremely unprofessional and HR seemed incompetent.

Astronaut Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was as stupid and worthless as what you are requiring to see reviews this is an utter waste of time and energy this is nutter water of mid and energy this is an utter waste of time no energy

Interview Questions

• Are you stupid are you stupid are you stupid   1 Answer

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (Omaha, NE) in January 2017.

Interview

Unlike page layouts, which only control the visibility of fields on detail and edit pages, field-level security controls the visibility of fields in any part of the app, including related lists, list views, reports, and search results. In fact, to make absolutely sure that a user can't access a particular field, it's important to use the field-level security page for a given object to restrict access to the field. There are simply no other shortcuts that provide the same level of protection for a particular field.

Part Time Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Casual, informal, very chatty, in office of manager; discussed past work experience; compared previous experience with details of current job offering; discussed people we both knew in our current city; tour of office and introduction to others in the office

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (Burbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

3 or 4 people came to interview me. They were friendly and asked me non-traditional interview questions. Nothing really technical. They even had an exercise where they asked me to come up with phrases to add to photos they prepared. It was difficult for me because I was so surprised. I prepped to do a really professional interview and was totally thrown off. They seemed chill though.

Interview Questions

• What or who is your spirit animal?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very personal interview. We sat in the break room and the conversation flowed very smoothly. It was causal, but very organized. It allowed me to open about who I am as a person and worker.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite TV show? What's one word that would represent you as a worker? How do you respond to having to do more than one job?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a friend referral. They took 2 weeks to setup the interview process. First round was 30 mins Telephonic technical discussion with the Hiring manager. He asked me in details about the projects I have been working or worked on. Few Technical C/C++ questions and explained about the products they are working on. 2nd round was 1 hr skype interview more of purely Technical.

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Great interview, easy process.the interviewer was friendly and explained the role very well. The office environment seems nice and everyone was working on different projects. At first I was contacted by the recruiter and asked about my resume over the phone and then I was called to come in and meet with the recruiter face to face. I hope I get the job because this is a great place to work and a lot of people to learn from.

HIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience, the atmosphere was calm and the questions was a bit difficult at first but it became a little more relaxed afterwards. In the end I got the interview locked down, yeah!

20/20 ProductionFall Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied back in June for their internship and received an email for a Skype interview in August. The interviewers were two people in producers role and they ask questions ranging from standard to what would you have done differently for this is episode. After the interview, it took two weeks before I heard back saying that I didn't move on in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What would would you have done different for last weeks episode?   1 Answer