ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.9

Studio Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC in March 2017.

Interview

Initial communication through email, then met in person at the studio. Very nice environment and laid back interview. I was shown through the studio and got a very positive vibe from everyone I saw.

Interview Questions

Declined due to low pay, poor hours and a long commute.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by ABC Recruiter. She asked for my availability for an interview, and essentially never got back to me. I emailed her twice within two weeks as a follow up but she continued to ignore me even though she was the one who contacted me. Extremely unprofessional and HR seemed incompetent.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

few technical questions & some typical questions
    I would say basically anyone with automotive or warehouse experience and a decent personality will be hired on spot. I interviewed with tesla through a job temp we were given a basic assembly test. Everyone who passed this test were sent to a room where each person was individually called on for an interview. The interview was fairly simple however I was the only female in a room full of…

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews
    And a writing test that was not easy
    Must use an entire page of information and facts to build a short story.
    You must write about 4 stories

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview first, then an in person interview with MS Office proficiency testing. The phone interview was with an HR representative. Based on the phone interview, HR forwarded my resume to the local office and set up an in-person interview. In-person interview was with 2 managers. One manager asked questions while another entered my responses into a computer database. The interviewer was friendly, but went through the list of questions…

Part Time Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Casual, informal, very chatty, in office of manager; discussed past work experience; compared previous experience with details of current job offering; discussed people we both knew in our current city; tour of office and introduction to others in the office

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (Burbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

3 or 4 people came to interview me. They were friendly and asked me non-traditional interview questions. Nothing really technical. They even had an exercise where they asked me to come up with phrases to add to photos they prepared. It was difficult for me because I was so surprised. I prepped to do a really professional interview and was totally thrown off. They seemed chill though.

Interview Questions

• What or who is your spirit animal?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very personal interview. We sat in the break room and the conversation flowed very smoothly. It was causal, but very organized. It allowed me to open about who I am as a person and worker.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite TV show? What's one word that would represent you as a worker? How do you respond to having to do more than one job?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

challenging but good --- various rounds of managers, leaders and current employees. looking for synsergy of the team and the role. HR was very communicative with staying in touch

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a friend referral. They took 2 weeks to setup the interview process. First round was 30 mins Telephonic technical discussion with the Hiring manager. He asked me in details about the projects I have been working or worked on. Few Technical C/C++ questions and explained about the products they are working on. 2nd round was 1 hr skype interview more of purely Technical.