ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a friend referral. They took 2 weeks to setup the interview process. First round was 30 mins Telephonic technical discussion with the Hiring manager. He asked me in details about the projects I have been working or worked on. Few Technical C/C++ questions and explained about the products they are working on. 2nd round was 1 hr skype interview more of purely Technical.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tok, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC (Tok, AK).

Interview

One type of group interview you may encounter is an interview in which one hiring manager interviews you and other applicants simultaneously. In this scenario, the interviewer may ask you each to answer the same questions, or ask each of you different questions. Sometimes (particularly if you are being asked case interview questions), you will solve hypothetical problems as a team.

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Great interview, easy process.the interviewer was friendly and explained the role very well. The office environment seems nice and everyone was working on different projects. At first I was contacted by the recruiter and asked about my resume over the phone and then I was called to come in and meet with the recruiter face to face. I hope I get the job because this is a great place to work and a lot of people to learn from.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

This was great, and why would it not be great. I had a great time interviewing with them, this offered me to opp to under stand what ABC is good at. and what they are bad at. there are few things like the quick brown fox that jumped over the lazy dog otherwise everything else is ok.

HIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience, the atmosphere was calm and the questions was a bit difficult at first but it became a little more relaxed afterwards. In the end I got the interview locked down, yeah!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virtue, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC (Virtue, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very long it was a group interview they give you a presentation and you have to take notes because they will ask a bunch of questions about it later you have to do a ton of references they just really get in your business for a job that sucks.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Manager Interview

Interview

If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 90 days with your receipt*. A receipt is required for returns, exchanges and store credit. Purchases made with cash: a cash refund or a store credit will be issued. Purchases made with a credit card: a credit will be issued to the original account.

Commercialization Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC (Cleveland, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview about yourself and how you can contribute to the company. It was very pleasant and there was no tension between the interviewer and the interviewee. It started with a tour of the dome and then a chat with three of the employees.

20/20 ProductionFall Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied back in June for their internship and received an email for a Skype interview in August. The interviewers were two people in producers role and they ask questions ranging from standard to what would you have done differently for this is episode. After the interview, it took two weeks before I heard back saying that I didn't move on in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What would would you have done different for last weeks episode?   1 Answer

Tibco Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
    Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
    Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
    Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
      Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
      Answer Question