ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Tibco Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
    Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
    Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
      Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
      Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and well informed throughout the whole process. I am very pleased. I look forward to hearing from the interviewees and was pleasantly surprised the quick response.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter, 30 minute phone screen. Then Phone call with hiring manager, 30 mins, then in person interview, 3 hours. Questions were easy, didn't take long. People were nice and friendly. Served me lunch, gave me a tour of their office. Gave me some things to take away with me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about your stregnths and weakness. Give me an example of the toughest deal you've closed. How to you overcome objections.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview went as expected They did not ask many questions I would recommend that you should work for ABC The Company is really interested in hiring qualified candidates. You should apply as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ABC   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online to one of their internship postings. Contacted by recruiter for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. The whole process lasted about two to three weeks.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

HR round
    Technical Round
    Client Management
    Lead Generation
    Flash Player
    Web browser knowledge
    question and feedback related to show
    Comment on Show
    Post on Show
    Sharing on social media
    Telemarketing

Database Administrator Interview

Interview

typical interview questions. Tell us what yourself. why do you want the job? what's your background? what makes you a perfect candidate? why did you leave your previous job? what's your desired salary? Any questions regarding the position? Give me an example of a situation that was hard to resolve.

Press Interview

Interview

Great. No surprises. Wonderful staff. Company and subsidiaries are top drawer. Interview process was as expected for the broadcasting industry. Morning show is interesting and light.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

short but good. asked a lot of questions. there were two people who interviewed me. It took them approximately 3 weeks to get back to me though. I had to supply 4 references.