ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Verification Interview

Interview

got a call from the HR, then was asked about some basic questions about programming language and I am on what level they are, nothing else

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email back about three weeks later. Did a phone interview and then came into NY to meet with a senior producer for an in person interview. Didn't get the job but he was nice enough to call and explain that it came down to me and one other candidate with more news experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting into the landscape at ABC?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and thorough. I initially interviewed over the phone with the HR recruiter and discussed in detail my last related experience. The HR recruiter seemed to have institutional knowledge about the area in which the position fell under and provided ample information prior to setting up an in-person meeting. The second interview was a brief check-in before meeting with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager and her staff (3 people total) www pleasant and casual.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

it was 3 processes. one is to meet them and then, and after that, you will meet hiring people. first, you will get phone interview. then you go to the office and get interview there.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Face to face interview for about 20 mins and got hired.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a bit off. Disorganized in who was meeting with me. It took about a few weeks for HR to respond to my manager. Then during the first round, the HR representative was a no show, only later sending an email to reschedule. She didn't know what I was meeting & interviewing for, nor with who. However once I met with the individuals, very personable and great experience. After hearing more about the position, I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a bad manager in the past and what would you change about their management style   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview

It was average. both technical and behavioral round

Interview Questions

• It was not very difficult but need some preparation. About delegation in java   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview

it's easy questiongs, but the salary was not that great , the whole process too very very long. mostly technical and some personal related questions, it was team of people interviews on the panel.

Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

It was pretty general -- the interviewer printed out my resume right before the interview and went over highlights with me. She was more interested in my work experience, extra-curriculars and interests than college coursework.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

No screen, just went right in and met with HR and two hiring managers. HR called me, she brought me in a couple weeks later to meet with everyone. I had the meeting and never heard from them again.