ABC Supply Co. OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABC Supply Co. OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a great interview with the branch manager. Was called back for a second interview as well. Seems like a pretty good company to work for. National chain, which is awesome. Opportunity for advancement seems very promising.

Interview Questions

• What do I think it takes to be successful in this position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ABC Supply Co.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co..

Interview

I was approached by a manager as I am getting well known in the industry. Had a few face to face meetings. Didnt seem to go anywhere then Iwas approached by another branch. Questions were standard, but yet trying to get information on company and contractors that I'm with. What I found to be totally unethical is wanting my W2's. Really? If you see a value in something or someone, its not in your best intetest to demean...make an offer solely on what you believe they are worth. If you want to be viewed as a "class act company" You definitely were NOT this time.

Interview Questions

• Who are your contractors? What is your quota?   1 Answer

Offer was less than average. Why leave current position that pays more?

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews followed by 3 face to face interviews with various managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Kenosha, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied on-line to six locations with no reply. I began calling three locations once every two weeks over two months. I was able to obtain all three of the store manager's email addresses from my conversation with one of the managers. After about 8 weeks of phone calls and emails, I received an email asking if I was still interested in interviewing for the Outside Sales position. I said yes and went to the interview in Kenosha where it lasted 1 hour and 40 minutes. I was told that he would like me to come back and interview with his boss the next week.

Interview Questions

• What employee background experience do you think is more important to us - sales or customer service for this position?   1 Answer

Too low of pay. They have a flat salary "across the board" of $18,500. They have unlimited commissions though at 5% of the gross sale. Their top sales people were making around $75,000 total compensation. Too little salary base for a fifty year old father!

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. in October 2011.

Interview

They seemed very unorganized. They didnt reserve a room on campus in time to do their interviews so you had to go to a hotel outside the city. All they really asked was 1) what did I know about the company? 2) Why did I want to work there? 3) How did I work in teams 4) What motivates me . Then they went through my resume and scrutinized everything on it and asked if any of my answers were rehearsed? which they werent?. Didnt really want to get an offer and got kind of frustrated by their demeaning attitude towards me so I was bitter back to them. Seems like a good company just could picture myself working for either one of the two men that interviewed me. thats all.